I am thrilled that Ragazza Triste nominated me for The Liebster Award! Truly, I can’t think of a higher honor than to be recognized by a fellow blogger, especially one whose work I admire so much. Ragazza’s writing is crisp and poignant. She digs deep into her emotions – where truth resides – and pours her heart onto the page for all to see. Her honesty is refreshing and inspiring.
Click here for an overview of the Liebster Award.
In short, the Liebster Award is an award given to bloggers by other bloggers. The earliest case of the award goes as far back as 2011. Liebster in German means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.
(I LOVE the word Liebster!)
According to the guidelines, I’m supposed to nominate other bloggers. However, I’m going to keep Ragazza’s nominees and encourage my readers to visit their blogs.
I’m also asked to answer some questions, then pose my own. Rather, I’ll select a few of Ragazza’s questions to answer and leave it at that.
So, here goes.
Ragazza’s Nominees (and her words), and her questions:
- Very inspirational. Just Wow. You gotta check her out and be inspired. https://wordpress.com/read/feeds/16611066
- To the person who’s never afraid to speak his mind and thoughts. I give you! https://viewpointsofandrei.com/
- Her blog is one of my most favourite blogs here in this Community, and she always have something good to say, and I agree with all her ideas most of the time. https://thoughtsinlifeblog.wordpress.com/
- Our most daring Blogger! Give it up for https://cmofhappiness.wordpress.com/
- She might be young, but she’s all about pure talent. https://tearasakuramori.wordpress.com/
I made a questionnaire for my nominees. I hope you enjoy them!
- If you could change one thing about your life, what would it be? Why?
- I would have begun writing much sooner. I’ve only been a steady writer for three years.
- Why did you decide to be a Blogger?
- Because I had a story to tell. That story is A Wished-For Love.
- How do you handle Writer’s Block?
- I can’t say I’ve suffered from Writer’s Block. When I lack something to write about (which is rare) I write letters.
- One person you hate the most?
- Do you believe in Revenge?
- Who is your private demon?
- Lack of confidence. Writing helps, though 😉
- What are your thoughts about forgiveness?
- Happy people forgive others.
- What do you miss about your past?
- Traveling the world.
- Eat or Sleep?
Congratulations you guys! Have fun with this nomination. Inspire. Write. Diversify! Love you all.
Thank you, Ragazza! ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤ 🙂